Monday, June 14, 2010

A long Weekend

I love long weekends. It feels like you have so much extra time even though its only one day extra. Who knows why we have a long weekend for the Queens Birthday, but hey I'll take it! My youngest son was asking me why he gets an extra day off school and I explained that we have a long weekend for the Queens Birthday...his reply was "So when do we get to go to the party!". He was most dissapointed when I told him that there was no party! LOL!

I've been doing a bit of creating this weekend preparing for a few workshops I have this week and also just to get the creative juices flowing. I'm also participating in my first Swap and have been busy making Swap cards. I will post more on that later in the week.

This first card is very basic and I actually hand cut around the edge of the big stamp and suprisingly it didn't turn out too bad! I've always prefered either a trimmer or punch to do all my cutting. I am loving red at the moment.

This next card used the wonderful Big Shot Machine to emboss the polka dots on the cardstock. I've then stamped and coloured the baby pram in matching blue tones and added the ribbon. The Big Shot is just amazing and I will be having a class soon where we make a variety of cards using the Big Shot - stay tuned!


I will also be releasing an amazing Big Shot bundle in the coming days so look out for that as well. Definitely a great way to go if you plan on purchasing the Big Shot Machine as it is the best value for money.

I've been working on my School Holiday Classes and have the projects planned and started. As soon as they are complete I will photograph them and put up the details of the classes. I hope to do that this week as well.

Don't forget the current Deal of the Week will end tomorrow afternoon. Please email me if you would like to place an order for any of the great Patterned Paper packs that have been reduced by at least 30%. See this post for more info. A new Deal of the Week will be released on Wednesday and I can't wait to see what it is and I will post here as soon as I find out.

So lots to come in the next week...make sure you stay tuned. Please leave me a comment so I know that you have stopped by.





No comments:

Post a Comment