Saturday, June 5, 2010

Winner!

I have drawn the winner of the prize pack for leaving a comment using http://www.random.org/. The winner is the 5th person to comment which was Theresa! Congrats! I will get your prize pack to you during the week.

While I'm here, I'll share another card with you. This one was made using the Big Shot Die Cutting Machine which I am absolutely loving! I just used my square punch to punch the "patchwork" from an assortment of SU Patterned papers and stuck them to a scrap piece of cardstock. Then I ran that through the machine with the Top Note Die and there you have it. So, so easy. Add the stamped word and button and you have one very quick and effective card.

I will be starting my classes soon and one that I plan to do is a Big Shot class where you get to make various cards using the Big Shot. So stay tuned and if you'd like to be added to my mailing list, please send me an email.


Have a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment