Saturday, November 6, 2010

11 years ago...

My hubby and I got married 11 years ago today...amazing how time flies! He has spoilt me today and tonight we are going out to dinner. I'm very lucky to have him!

Anyway, I am just stopping by quickly to show you a card I made. I am still unsure about it. I think I like it, but then I am not sure if it is a bit too simple. Anyway, would love to know your thoughts!

This card uses the wonderful Flight of the Butterfly stamp set along with the matching punch. As well as a cute little button from the new SU button sets, a scallop circle punch and the lovely new Designer Patterned Paper Stack - In Colour Blushing Bride. I love the paper stack, it is so versatile!

Well off to get ready for dinner...let me know what you think about the card. I always love comments, it helps me to know that people are actually reading my blog!!!

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment