Friday, November 19, 2010

Christmas is Not Far Away

Believe it or not this realisation has just hit me in the last week. There are only 4 weeks of school left and I need to get my act together before the kids finish up because I really don't want to take 3 kids Christmas shopping the week before Christmas! Of course, with Christmas comes the busyness of this time of year. I have had so much on and hardly had time to think, let alone have time to be creative!!!! So I've been a bit slack on my blog posts.

I do have a Christmas card to share with you though. This is a very basic one, but effective all the same. A bit of bling is perfect for Christmas cards and gives them an extra special feel!

This card uses the wonderful Contempo Christmas Stamp Set and the beautiful taffeta ribbon, plus of course the bling (Rhinestone Jewel) at the top of the tree.

Tomorrow I am attending my first Stampin' Up! Regional Meeting. I am really excited to go and meet other SU Demonstrators and learn more about techniques and products. I'm sure I will have lots to share with you next week! So stay tuned for lots more inspiration.

Thanks as always for stopping by. I love reading your comments...it helps to know that people do actually stop by and read my blog!!!

Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma,
    It was lovely meeting you yesterday at Regionals. I hope you enjoyed the day, I know I did but I was really tired when I got home. Just been looking through my swaps and I really like your card. I love your scrapbooking on your blog, lovely work. Take Care Denise

    ReplyDelete