Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Clean & Simple - FTL 125

I'm just stopping by quickly to show you this card I made using a new challenge website I found called Clean & Simple Stamping. They give you a sketch and you interpret how you wish!

So this is the sketch...


And here is my entry in FTL 125...



I have used the Heard From the Heart Stamp Set and the strips of Patterned Paper are from the SU Greenhouse Gala pakc. I've also added a cute SU Button. The card colour is Baja Breeze - one of my favourites!

I loved this sketch and can see I will be making more cards using it!

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget Sale-a-bration is on now. For more information click on the Sale-a-bration catalogue in my side bar.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card, I just ordered the Greenhouse Gala DP and can't wait to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely effect the Greenhouse Gala dsp gives this design. That pumpkin button stands out nicely too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect DSP for this layout, looks great!

    ReplyDelete