Thursday, February 24, 2011

I'm Back!

Well I have been missing in action for awhile...sorry! Things are just so hectic at the moment I am struggling to keep up!! Its amazing how many activities and social engagements my three children have!

Anyway, enough of that. I have a card to show you. It is one I did for my open house a few weeks ago. It is using one of my favourite stamp sets from the current mini catalogue, Love Defined. This is such a versatile set and I really love using it!

I've used Melon Mambo, Black and Pear Pizzazz for the colours. I was really happy with this card...I love the clear stamped image. I used the little heart punch out shape from the Owl Punch and stuck them in a few spots on the stems using Stampin Dimensionals which give them a 3D look. A very easy but effective card.

Thanks for stopping by. I promise I'll be back in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment