Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just Add Ink # 28

I had so much fun participating in the Just Add Ink challenge last week, that I am playing along again. This time I'm not cutting it so close to the deadline!

The challenge this week was to make a MAN CARD using this colour combo...


I love this combo, but struggle with cards for men, so it was a big challenge for me!! Anyway, here is what I came up with...



If you are looking for some male card inspiration, check out the other great entries over at Just Add Ink.

8 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Emma! I love how the little heart just pops off the card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Emma! Love those clean lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really nice card, good use of the alphabet too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really cool. Love the red heart!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect card - fantastic idea! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simplicity of this card.

    ReplyDelete