Wednesday, August 25, 2010

JAI Challenge #31 & some Invitations...

I am a bit more back in the swing of things this week and I even had time to participate in the latest Just Add Ink Challenge # 31. This one was a colour challenge...


I love these colours together, here is what I came up with...



I used one of the new stamp sets from the 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catalogue. I love this stamp set...Contempo Christmas. I've also used the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka dots embossing folder and the Tiny Tags stamp set and Jewellery tag punch. I am actually using this card for a swap I am in as well...sorry girls if you see this on my blog before you get the real life version!

Once I created this card, I was happy with the design so I switched it round a little and came up with something a bit different. I am using this one for another swap I'm in.

This one uses the same as above but instead of the Christmas Stamp Set, I've used the Flight of the Butterfly set which is my absolute favourite at the moment! I've added some Crystal Effects to the dots on the butterfly which gives it a raised glossy finish. While I was making these cards for my swap, my daughter saw them and decided she wanted them for her birthday party invite. So with a little bit of playing around, this is the party invite...


Ella loves these invites and is giving them out at school tomorrow.

Well thats all I have for you today. Hope everyone is having a good week.

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty, Emma! I really like the layouts you've used. :-)

    ReplyDelete