Thursday, August 12, 2010

Missing in Action

Life is hectic. There are times where I just feel like there is so much to do and not enough hours in the day! This past week I have desperately wanted to just create with my sneak peak goodies from the new SU Catalogue, but unfortunately there has just been too much happening. I am hoping to have time this weekend to sit down and play - I need to as I am participating in two more swaps and have to have 24 cards made by the end of this week (two lots of 12!).

Yesterday I did my first birthday party. There were 10 girls ages 9 & 10 and they were wonderful. I had them all make a card, we covered a memo cube and decorated the cover and we made bookmarks. I was amazed at how creative all the girls were and how different all their projects turned out. Happy Birthday Maritsa...I hope you and your friends had a great time. I will post some pictures of what we made over the next few days.

Anyway, I thought I'd share some more scrapbook layouts that I did at the Scrapbook Getaway I went on a few weeks ago.  I can't really take any credit for these layouts...the idea came from the very talented Nicole S. Nicole taught me all I know in scrapbooking and I love her blog...always full of lots of inspiration. Anyway, this is a must do scrapbook page for your kids. It is easy - your child does the journalling for you! All I did was ask each of my children the questions and wrote down exactly what their answers were - word for word! It was really intersting and I loved what my kids came up with.




I have decided that I am going to have a set day to post here. I think I will be better at posting regularly if I have a set day! So that day is going to be a Wednesday. Now that is not to say that I'm not going to post on other days, but I will always post on a Wednesday. So make sure you stop by on Wednesdays!

If you have any suggestions or anything you would like me to add to my blog, please leave me a comment and let me know.

I'll be back over the weekend with some sneak peaks on products from the new catalogue.

No comments:

Post a Comment