Sunday, August 22, 2010

Missing...again!

There are just not enough hours in the day at the moment. I have hardly done any creating lately and I am having withdrawals! In my last post I promised I'd stop by every Wednesday with a post...and I didn't do that! I have just been so caught up in so many things that Wednesday came and went and I just didn't get to post. So I apologise. Anyway, I did spend some time today making some cards for two different swaps I am participating in at the moment. I will photograph them once they are finished and post them. But for now, you will have to put up with some cards I created for a class a few weeks ago.


This one is using the Baroque Motifs Stamp set...a great all round stamp set for every occasion. I've also using Stampin Write markers to colour the flower stamps to give the two different colours (hard to see on the photo...the centre of the flower is green and petals are red). I've also used the Stampin Up Matt Pack for paper piercing near the Scallop edge.


This card uses NO STAMPS!!! I have just used an old Designer Pattern Paper and punched out some squares using my square punch. Then I have used the beautiful Certainly Celery Ribbon with a cute Stampin Up button and linen thread. I have used Kraft cardstock in the background and Confetti White in the foreground. This card would be versatile for many different occasions and was very quick and easy to put together.

Don't forget the last chance list (link on sidebar) finishes at the end of August, so not long left to get your favourite stamp sets, cardstock, ink etc that are retiring. Drop me an email if you'd like to order anything.

In saying that on 1st September the new SU catalogue is available and I have to say I love it! There are some wonderful new stamp sets, the new colour range is amazing and all the accessories and extras are superb! And that is not just me being biased!! It really is a great catalogue and as always provides lots of inspiration as well. So stay tuned for some sneak peaks of some of the new stamp sets.

Well thats it for now. I'll be back Wednesday with some more to show you.

1 comment: