Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Two Big things start today...

The 1st of December...who can believe it!!!!

Today is the start of the new Stampin' Up! Summer Mini Catalogue and believe me it is adorable. There are some wonderful new stamp sets and products. To view the catalogue online click here. If you would like to order anything just send me an email.

The second big thing is the Stampin' Up! December Frenzy. There are a bunch of Stamp Sets and products on sale for up to 50% off. This is a huge saving so take advantage of it NOW! It is while stocks last only. To view the December Frenzy items click here. Some of the products on sale include the Wonderful Favourites Wood Mount Stamp Set, Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set, Heard from the Heart Stamp Set, Baby Bundle Stamp Set, a variety of Stampin' Write Markers, the Hodgepodge Hardware and many others. Take advantage of the sale now and buy yourself an early Christmas Present!!! To order please email me asap to get the items before they sell out.

If you have any questions at all, please let me know.

I will be back later today with some Christmas Cards I have been making.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment