Thursday, April 21, 2011

Happy Easter

Hi everyone...Easter is almost here, so I thought I'd stop by with a quick post to show you what the kids and I have been making for some friends.


These cute litle bags are quick and easy to make and could be used for lots of things other than just Easter eggs! These are just old patterned papers I have had laying around for awhile.

The Happy Easter stamp is from the Teeny Tiny Sentiments set and the bunny is from the Forest Friends set which are both available in the current catalogue.

Also, just a reminder to sign up for my Mothers Day Class on Monday 2nd May as places are limited. Details are under the class page (tab above).

I hope everyone has a great Easter. I'll be back after the weekend to show you some more things I've been creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment