Friday, April 1, 2011

I've been slack...

I have been so slack and have not been around for awhile. Life just gets so busy (I know I've said that before, but it really is true!!). Anyway, I have been so busy I haven't even had time to do much creating and I'm desperate to get my hands on some paper and have a play! I have a busy weekend coming up, but am hoping in the next week I will be able to create some new things and show them to you. I'm also working on a new card class for Mothers Day and hope to have that up on my website soon.

In the meantime, today is the launch of the new Autumn/Winter Mini Catalogue and there are some great tihngs inside. To view the new catalogue online, go here. Check out all the great new products. I have to say my favourite from the Catalogue is the Pom Pom Trim...I just love it and it adds so much dimension to your card or scrapbook page.

Anyway, thanks for perservering with me and I promise I will be back very soon with some things to show you!

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment