Friday, April 15, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 112

I told you I was on a roll...three posts in one day, definitely a record.

Anyway, I found this new sketch challenge site, Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge and thought I'd give it a go.

The sketch for the challenge is this...

and my interpretation for SSSC112 is...


I wasn't sure where I was going with this card when I started, but I'm happy with how it turned out. I used my brand new Cottage Garden Stamp set which I just loved, along with the Cottage Garden Designer Series Paper. Let me know what you think of this card!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Cottage Garden
Cardstock: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz
DSP: Cottage Garden
Ink: Poppy Parade, Pear Pizzazz, Peach Parfait
Other: Poppy Parade Ribbon, Rhinestone Jewels

As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment