Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The SU Retiring List


As always at this time of year, Stampin' Up! release the Retirement List...the items that will no longer be available when the new Catalogue comes on 1 September.

You can view the list of retiring items here. There is a variety of items including stamps, paper, cardstock, ribbons and lots more. Some items are available at a discounted rate. So get in quick as this is only while stocks last and trust me stock sells quickly fromt this list.

So if you would like to place an order, email or call me (0419 219 240).
Some of the items that are not to be missed are the multitude of ribbons, stamp sets like Lots of Bots (one of my favourites) that is 25% off, some great Simply Scrappin kits (a few at 40% off) and lots of 12x12 cardstock including Tempting Turquoise at 25% off.

So get in quick as its while stocks last!

WEEK IN THE LIFE UPDATE
Ok so I know I promised more photos from my week but once again life is just too busy and I have not had a chance to upload the second week of photos. I will try and do it in the next day or two. But I'm pleased to report I did take photos everyday during the week and I have written notes on our daily lives. Now I just need to find the time to put it all together and finish the album! So stay tuned, I promise, more to come on this very soon.

Thanks for stopping by,

No comments:

Post a Comment