Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Exciting times!

Today I received my first order from the new catalogue and it is, for a change, all stuff for me. Its very exciting and I'm keen to spend a few hours playing around with it all tonight! I can't wait to show you some things I make with the new products! I'll be back over the next few days with some samples.

In the meantime, I thought I'd show you a few more cards I've made recently.


This card is made with my favourite stamp set at the moment...Flight of the Butterfly. It also uses some cute felt flowers and a rhinestone brad.


This card is based on one made by the very talented Danielle Daws. I am loving using ribbon on my cards at the moment, it really does give them an extra special feel. The stamp is from the Pun Fun set (I just omitted the pun!).


Again with this card I have used some ribbon and felt flower. I've also used an older SU Designer Paper.

Thats about it from me today. I'm off to play with my new goodies!!

1 comment:

  1. I always love your cards, they are so perfectly put together and your design is always clean & simple. Great work, Emma. xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete