Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It is HERE!!!

It is finally here...the NEW 2010-2011 STAMPIN' UP! IDEA BOOK & CATALOGUE!!!!! It is amazing. There are so many wonderful new products, combined with some of our old favourites. Plus there is the amazing colour renovation and all I can say about the new colours is WOW!!! I love them.

So grab a cuppa and click the link below to view the catalogue. If you would like your own copy, why not host a workshop. I have a few spots left for September and you will receive a free new catalogue along with other great hostess rewards. Contact me on 0419 219 240 to discuss. Otherwise you can purchase a catalogue for $12.95 plus postage.

Anyway, here it is...ENJOY!

If you would like to place an order, just send me an email or give me a call.

No comments:

Post a Comment