Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Birthday Parties

A bit over a week ago my twins turned 8. How time flies, I can't believe they are 8 years old...that just blows me away! Anyway, they both had parties (seperately) and I created a few things for the parties.

Being a typical boy, Jake didn't want to much "fluff"! His party was at one of those laser game places which meant very little for me to do. I did however make some lolly bags. I used the absolutely adorable Make a Monster Stamp set (with jake's help) and created tags for the bags. Very quick and easy and they looked cute...although I have to admit probably not one of the boys even took a look at the tag, they just ripped it open to find what was inside! Oh well, Jake liked them.



Ella takes after me and loves anything creative, so for her party we had it at home and she wanted one of my Stampin' Parties! So I came up with a few items for the girls to make and they all seemed to love it! I had fun preparing for it and I probably got a little carried away with the accessories for the girls, but I couldn't help myself. they got a bag that contained the lollies and goodies but we also used it to put the finished craft items in once they were done. I made the name tags with the Flight of the Butterfly stamp set and I added a bit of Crystal Effects to give them a bit of lift. We also gave all the girls a little Stampin' Up! Stamp which I packaged up and added some tags using the jewellery tag punch. Ella loved it all and her friends seemed to as well.




Well thats it for now, being school holidays I have had no time to create. Hopefully I will have some time in the next few days. Also stay tuned as I'm planning to do a post on my favourite 10 things from the new catalogue and show you some projects I have made with them.



1 comment:

  1. These look AWESOME! I have a blog award for you over on my blog, come and get it! :D xx Amanda

    ReplyDelete