Saturday, September 4, 2010

JAI 33 Sketch Challenge

Once again I am taking part in the Just Add Ink Sketch Challenge.The ladies that run this have give some great challenges and the design team are amazing, its definitely the place to go if you are stuck for inspiration! Anyway, this sketch couldn't have come at a better time with fathers day tomorrow. Here is the sketch:


And here is my fathers day card for my husband based on the sketch:

 

and the inside:


This card uses the beautiful new Designer Series Paper - Greenhouse Gala. There are some beautiful colours in these papers and this zig zag pattern was perfect for a male card. The love stamp is from the Cute by the Inch Hostess set that can be found in the new catalogue and I have also used the sentiment from the very versatile Teeny Tiny Sentiments set. Along with my new heart punch, it all came together quite well I think!

I'm off now to make one for my dad and father in law...will probably just change the love stamp to the owl from the same set!

Have a good weekend.

3 comments:

  1. This is a GREAT Father's Day card, Emma. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, great idea for fathers day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, Emma! You know, I didn't really like this sheet of DSP, but you've really made it work. :-)

    ReplyDelete