Sunday, October 3, 2010

An award for me!!!

I got my very first blog award today from the very talented Amanda. I've never received a blog award before so I was very excited! Thanks heaps Amanda! Plus it is very cute too...


For this award I need to share 3 things about myself and then pass it onto 5 other blogs…

1. I am an absolute chocoholic! I can't get enough chocolate and I eat way, way too much. I am totally addicted but I totally love it!!

2. I love dipping my Mcdonalds fries into my Mcdonalds sundae!!! I know it sounds absolutely terrible, but it is really good!

3. I am a home body...I love sitting at home just hanging out with my family or scrapbooking/card making. I could stay at home for days on end and it would not bother me.

Ok, so I'm passing this award onto 5 very talented ladies:


All these lovely ladies are hugely inspiring, so check out their blogs!

Also Amanda has some great prizes she is giving away, so don't forget to drop by her blog.

Well thats it for now. I'll be back in the next couple of days with some more to share. Hope you are all staying dry this long weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this Emma - it's always encouraging to have someone say they like my creations. I love your clean style too!

    Take care,
    Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the lovely comment and blog award Emma! There's nothing like passing the love around!
    Kirsty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emma,
    How sweet are you?
    Thank you for your nice comments, but it is you that inspires me with your beautiful cards!
    I have major cardphobia (I believe I just made that word up. lol)
    Anyway, thank you!
    -Jody

    ReplyDelete