Monday, June 13, 2011

It is here!!!! SIMPLE AUSSIE GIRLS!

I am so, so excited that a new venture has started. Some scrapping buddies of mine came up with the brilliant idea of a Simple Scrapping blog. We have all missed Simple Scrapbooks Mag and online gallery since it finished up and have craved inspiration in our style. I am honoured that these ladies have asked me to be a part of it. So you have to go check it out NOW.



The very talented Nicole (who taught me scrapping in the first place) said this on her blog and I think it sums up Simple Aussie Girls perfectly...

A simple style gallery is finally here. It will be just layouts from simple Aussie girls, for you to scroll through and get inspiration. Layouts only, not talking! Of course, you can talk and ask questions in the comments sections, but us posting are being quiet and just sharing layouts. So you have something, other than stupid facebook, to relax infront of with your morning coffee for 5 minutes, and get inspired along the way.

I for one am really looking forward to it.

Click
here and go check it out. Even Cathy Zielske has, so you'd better hurry!

And if you like it, while you are there, copy the html for the
Simple Aussie Girls button and pop it on your blog for us.

So I will still be posting cards and layouts here, but will also be posting over at Simple Aussie Girls as well. I am so excited about this!

As always, thanks for stopping by. Hope you are staying dry if you are in Sydney. Perfect scrapping weather!



No comments:

Post a Comment