Friday, June 17, 2011

Struggle with Cards for Men?

Are you like me and struggle to make cards for men? I find it really difficult as I'm drawn to ribbon, bright colours and a bit of bling all of which don't exactly equal a male card! So a little while ago, I had to make a card for my brother and this is what I came up with. It is very simple, but effective. I think I will use this design often for male cards!


I have used black, crumb cake, baja breeze and confetti white for the colours. The scalloped bottom broder is easily done by punching circles using a circle punch and then layering them up in the pattern. The stamp is one from a Sale-a-bration set which is no longer available (sorry!). To finish it off, I added a couple of matching baja breeze brads.

This next card is not really a male card, but thought I'd add it in as it uses the same stamp as above. This one has bling (I love bling on cards!).


I love this colour combo...tempting turquoise, rich razzleberry and black! I've used the SU black satin ribbon and two rhinestone jewels. The rich razzleberry has been embossed using a Big Shot embossing folder. Another extremely simple, but effective card.

Don't forget I'm offering FREE POSTAGE on all orders over $30 for the month of June. So place your order now by email or phone me on 0419 219 240. The catalogues can be viewed by clicking the link on my sidebar.

Oh and one other reminder, there is lots happening over at the Simple Aussie Girls blog. Monday will be the first challenge so make sure you stop by and join in on the fun with the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment