Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Simple Aussie Girls Challenge #2

I'm a little late in posting this...things have been very hectic this week! Anyway, just letting you know that the 2nd Challenge is up at Simple Aussie Girls. This weeks challenge is...

Conversation.
Parts of conversation.
Things people say - all the time.

I find using conversations a great way to scrap. As long as you record the conversation at the time, this is an easy way to journal as you don't have to think quite as much!!!

My layout for this challenge is about Noah my mischevious 6 year old and a conversation I had with him back in his preschool days. I'd written this down in a notebook but had never gotten around to scrapping it till now!



Also just a reminder that I have organised a Scrap Chat Create day for this Saturday - 12 uninterupted hours of scrapping! What more could you want!!!! If you are interested, please send me an email or call me on 0419 219 240.

No comments:

Post a Comment