Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Simple Layout

Firstly, thank you to everyone that has checked out the Simple Aussie Girls blog so far. The response has been beyond what we could have imagined...even Cathy Z and Ali Edwards have visited (Ali even tweeted about us, which is so exciting!). If you haven't already checked it out, head over there for lots of absolutely amazing inspiration.

So I thought I'd share a layout here (I've also just posted this at Simple Aussie Girls). This is one about the special bond Ella has with Noah. She mothers him and looks out for him and I love that she is like that.


As usual for me,  it is a very simple design, but one that is very versatile. I've used the Stampin Up paper daisy, a large brad as well as the scallop edge punch and corner rounder. The patterned paper is one I had in my stash!

Just a reminder that I am offering FREE POSTAGE on all orders over $30 for the month of June so email or call me (0419 219 240) to place your order.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I really like how you combine the linear and the circles - such a great design :-)

    ReplyDelete