Sunday, June 5, 2011

A Scrapbook Layout

Its been awhile since I shared a scrapbook layout...to be honest I haven't had a lot of time to do any, but the other night I got together with a friend and had a night of scrapping. It was so good to get back into it and I'm very keen to get more layouts done.

Anyway, I am really happy with this layout. It was quick and easy to do, which was perfect for the photo I had. This is an old photo (2008!!) that has been hanging around for ages waiting to be scrapped. So finally it is done!



I've used some non SU materials that I had laying around. I have used the SU circle punches and corner rounder on this layout.

Thanks for stopping by. I should have some more layouts and cards to share soon.

2 comments:

  1. I pulled out some old photos last night as well. Its good to get back on track :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooh I love this layout Emma!

    ReplyDelete