Saturday, July 16, 2011

A card for a change!

I haven't posted many cards lately, I've completely been in scrapping mode! But today Ella was going to a friends birthday party and I had no cards in my stash (usually I have heaps!). So I made this card.
I love butterfly's and it is my go to theme for any card for Ella's friends. 8 & 9 year olds love butterfly's! This was very simple to put together and I used my Flight of the Butterfly stamp set with a bit of bling in the middle to make it a little more special!

Card Recipe:
Stamp Set: Flight of the Butterfly
Cardstock: Poppy Parade (ink colour), Baja Breeze & Whisper White
Embellishments: Rhinestone jewels and Stitched Poly Ribbon in Poppy Parade

Also, don't forget the current Stampin' Up! Gift with purchase promotion.  Go to the promotions page on my website to get all the details...definitely not to be missed!



As always, thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, so much nicer that the card I made today for Livvy to take to a party!

    ReplyDelete