Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Week in the life update

Ok, so I don't have photos to share with you as I haven't uploaded them to my computer yet, but I am progressing with my Week in the Life. I'm taking the photos and writing the notes. 2 days done. This is a big thing for me as I tend to not finish projects like this. But I think 1 week is achievable. Am really hoping I can keep it up!

Life is crazy as always, and this is one thing that I really want to capture...the good and the bad!

I'm planning to get some photos onto my computer tomorrow, so I will share some on the blog then just to give you an idea of what I'm doing. I probably won't start putting it all together till next week. Right now its just about capturing the moments in photos and journaling!

So stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment