Sunday, July 10, 2011

New Class

Hi everyone. I just wanted to let you know about a new class...

Strength & Hope Cards Class.


Wednesday 20th July 2011 at 7.30pm.
Sutherland Shire location
Cost $20 which includes all materials and instruction to make the four cards pictured.
Please bring your own tape adhesive.
Places are limited so please email me now to reserve your spot!


Just another reminder about the gift with purchase promo that Stampin' Up! is running at the moment. Place an order of $100 and receive a gorgeous gift of flower buttons and adorable ribbon. Email me to place your order. I can have orders sent anywhere in Australia at no more than the standard postage charge (5% of order)!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to check out the Simple Aussie Girls blog today for my latest scrapbook layout!

No comments:

Post a Comment