Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I'm Back as Promised

As I mentioned this morning, I am back to share a couple of Christmas items with you. I taught a Christmas Card class a few days ago and we made some lovely cards. One of which is this one...

This card uses the very versatile Season of Joy Stamp Set. The carstock is Pear Pizzazz and Real Red along with Whisper white. Its the same colours in the ink. The addition of the little Rhinestones at centre of the flower really finish it off. I can't take all the credit for this card...I did see something similar somewhere on the net, I just can't remember where!

The ladies that attended my class have been regular customers this year so I made each of them a little gift using the very cute Milk Carton Die for the Big Shot.



Here I have used a baulbe from the Delightful Decorations Stamp Set and again the Real Red cardstock and ink along with the Rhinestone. The Patterend Paper is from the DSP In Colour Paper Stack and it is again in the Pear Pizzazz colour. I've put a few chocolates inside these and finished tehm off with a bow. The ladies loved them!

I have a few more cards to show you over the next few days, so stay tuned!

I have to admit I'm feeling the pressure for coming up with a design for my own Christmas Cards this year. I've always done a photo card in the past, however now that I am a SU Demonstrator I would like to incorporate stamping into my cards as well. Plus I'm also thinking that the kids at 8 and 5 have kind of lost the cutesy look for the front of a Christmas card. Perhaps I should just stick a photo inside for those that don't see them very often? I can come up with lots of designs if they are not for my cards but as soon as I sit down to start my cards, I'm not happy with anything!!! I've got to get my act together as several of my cards get sent overseas, so I am cutting it a little fine! Hopefully this weekend I will get organised.

Thanks for stopping by. Don't forget to check out the new mini catalogue through the link on my sidebar and also the December Frenzy Specials on the previous post.

Stay dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment