Saturday, December 4, 2010

In the Christmas Mood

Today I've definitely been in the Christmas mood! This morning I spent some time with my kids making Christmas cards for their friends...I will share them in a few days once they are finished. I also went with some friends and put together a Gingerbread House and decorated it with lots and lots of lollies! It was really fun and overall I'm happy with how my house turned out. The kids loved it when I got home and were desperate to break it open now and eat it...I managed to deter them, but not sure it will last till Christmas Day! We've also been watching a Christmas movie - Santa Paws! The kids really enjoyed it and I have to admit I didn't mind it either!!!!!

Anyway, I have another card to share with you...again a Christmas one. This is using the absolutely beautiful wide striped grosgrain ribbon. It is absolutely divine.


I've also used the Season of Joy Stamp set and the adorable Pearls. The colours are a little non-traditional, but I like them! I've used Crumb Cake (formerly Kraft), Night of Navy and Cherry Cobbler.

I still haven't come up with what I am doing for my own cards as yet, I am still putting it off. It is my plan for tomorrow though, so fingers crossed I can come up with something!

Hope you are having a good weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment