Saturday, December 18, 2010

One Week to Go...

Amazing that it is only one week until Christmas. Things are just so hectic this time of year. I really have neglected my blog a little...Sorry!

So I have a couple of Christmas items to share with you. Firstly another card...one of my favourites that I have done for Christmas this year.

I've used Real Red and the In Colour, Pear Pizzazz and I just love this combination together. I've also used a strip of the Designer Series Patterned paper stack and the very versatile Taffeta ribbon. The Stamp Sets are Delightful Decorations and Heard from the Heart. This is an easy, but effective card to make. The little Rhinestone jewel in the centre of the bauble finishes it off I think.

Next up some Christmas Gift Tags. These are very, very simple to make, taking no more than 5 minutes each to complete which, at this time of year, is vital!


This uses the same colour combination as the card above and also uses the Contempo Christmas Stamp Set (my favourite Christmas stamp set this year!).

Well that's all I have to share with you today. I will be back in a few days with some more Christmas items and an adorable birthday card I made for my hubby (it is his birthday today...Happy Birthday Babe!) using the Love Defined Stamp Set from the new Mini Catalogue.

Have a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment