Sunday, December 26, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! The days leading up to Christmas were a bit hectic for us, but the day was lovely and the kids (and I!) got spoilt! I love Christmas, and Boxing Day is always a bit of a downer because I'm a bit sad its all over. But in saying that we had a nice day today playing with toys, building things, opening a multitude of boxes etc. The kids loved it!

Anyway, just thought I'd show a couple of things today. The first is a small "cutesy" gift I gave to a few friends kids. They were simple to make and I've used the Reindeer again that we used on Jacobs cards.


Some are filled with Jelly Beans, the others with M&Ms. The kids liked them!

I also wanted to show you a card. This is the card I made for my husbands birthday last week. It is using one of the new sets, Love Defined, from the latest mini catalogue and I just love it. This card was based on one in the catalogue, with a few slight alterations.

I am loving this colour combination at the moment - Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive, Tempting Turquoise and whisper White.

I am planning on getting some Scrapbooking done this week, so hopefully I will be back in a few days with some layouts to show you.

I hope you enjoy the rest of the break. I am hitting the shops tomorrow for the sales...hopefully I survive!

No comments:

Post a Comment