Saturday, October 23, 2010

Christmas is just around the corner!

Can you believe Christmas is so close...only 64 days away arghhhh! I better get my butt into gear! I have done no shopping or card making as yet, so I really do need to get myself sorted.

Stampin' Up! have released a great special from now until the end of November. They have some great Christmas bundles which include a Christmas Stamp Set and Designer Christmas Patterned Paper. Not only that if you purchase one of these bundles you receive a spool of Christmas ribbon (your choice of 4) absolutely free. This is definitely going to help out with getting organised for Christmas. These bundles and ribbons are while stocks last only so get in quick as I have a feeling they are going to be very popular. Click here for all the info. If you would like to place an order please drop me an email and I will have your order delivered to you within a week.

Thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment