Saturday, October 9, 2010

Favourites THREE

Well I couldn't do a favourites list without something to do with Christmas...after all it is my absolute favourite time of year.  So my favourite today is the "Contempo Christmas" Stamp set.


This is a very affordable stamp set, offering versatility even though it only has 4 stamps. You get the two picure stamps and two sayings (Merry Christmas and Christmas is Love with All the Trimmings). The tree stamp is lovely and looks great with some Rhinestones added to it. The Ornament is great too and there is also a matching Ornament punch.


I was really happy with how this card turned out. It is definitely very simple, but I think it is effective. The Rhinestones give it a bit of extra bling!

The "Contempo Christmas" Stamp Set is on page 23 of the catalogue and is only $26.95 in wood mount (also available in clear mount). Item # 121498.

I hope your enjoying my favourites, I'll be back tomorrow with another one. Don't forget to leave a comment!




2 comments:

  1. Another great card Emma! I always struggle to use my paper-piercing tool and now you have given me some inspiration, thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this one is a definite must have. It is such good value. I loved the gift tag my girls made with the ornament stamp at your workshop so it would be great to make a few more for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete