Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Layouts & an Exciting Week Ahead

I hope you are all enjoying the school holidays. I am loving having the kids home and spending some time with them!  We have been busy with all their various social activities!

I did manage to find time to have a scrapbooking night last night with some friends which was fun. I finished a couple of layouts so thought I'd share them with you.


This first one is all about a family day out with our puppy. I love blue...it is totally my go to colour, so you will notice that a lot of my layouts use blue in many different shades! I love the blue in this and matched with the sand colour and Java it works really well with the photos.

This one tells the story of the Rainbow Lorikeets that often visit us. I love the flowery patterned paper - it is an American Crafts paper.  I am also loving using my scallop edge punch in my scrapbooking layouts.


I don't very often do layouts about my husband and I, its usually all about the kids. So it was nice to do this for a change. I absolutely adore the patterned paper I have used here...it is another American Crafts paper.

That is it for layouts, however, I have a big week planned on the blog. I am doing my Top 10 favourite products from the New Stampin' Up! Idea Book and Catalogue. There are so many wonderful products, so I wanted to highlight a few of my favourites and show you samples of what can be done with them. I've had a busy few days making lots of cards, layouts and other bits and pieces with the products and I am now ready to go. So come back tomorrow and I will be starting with the first product. I also have a few gifts for everyone that leaves comments during the week of favourites. Each comment you leave will gain you an entry into the draw for the gifts I have - including a stamp set, magazines and much more. So don't forget to comment!

I hope you will join me each day and learn about some of the fabulous products Stampin' Up! has to offer. Don't forget, you can place an order through me at any time and I can have your items shipped directly to you if you are not in my area.

See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. I love these layouts, Emma; you have a beautiful, clean style. They are all fantastic.

    ReplyDelete