Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Favourites EIGHT

Welcome back to my Favourites from the New Idea book & Catalogue. I really hope you are enjoying my overview of my Top 10 products.

Today's favourite is the a' la Carte Stamps...in particular the For You Flower Stamp. The a' la Carte stamps are an extremely affordable way of building up your stamp collection. They are single stamps in a variety of different occasions, including Christmas (Dasher), thanks, baby, birthday and more. All are lovely stamps and priced between $11.95 and $14.95. They can be found right at the back of the catalogue - on the inside back cover.

The For You Flower Stamp is very versatile and it also handy because it matches the Fancy Flower Punch. I have used this stamp to make a set of gift cards. I've also used the five new In Colours which I am really loving.


These cute little cards were so quick and easy to put together.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you are having a great week.


4 comments:

  1. They look really good Emma, and are possibly quite easy to make which makes them even better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute - just the sort of card I'd love to receive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Emma

    I've got that stamp & I love it! Great to put on those milk carton boxes for a really special gift (perfect size for Pandora charms!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic little cards. What a great stamp. The wish list just got even longer!

    ReplyDelete