Sunday, May 22, 2011

Clean & Simple FTL#141

As I mentioned in the previous post, I have been on a bit of a roll today...having fun playing with a few different things.

I made this card below based on the Clean and Simple FTL#141 Sketch.


Again its a simple style. You probably can't see it on the photo above, but I've used Crystal Effects and some Dazzling Diamonds on the Butterfly to give it a bit of a lift and a bit of bling! I've taken a closer photo below in the hopes of capturing the effect. Dazzling Diamonds are my new favourite thing to play with at the moment!


Card Recipe (all products Stampin' Up!):
Stamps: Strength & Hope, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz andd Blushing Bride
Ink: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso
DSP: DSP In Colour Paper Stack
Accessories: Crystal Effects, Dazzling Diamonds, Pearls, Stampin' Dimensionals, Circle Punch, Scallop Border Punch

I'd love to know what you think of this card!

As always, thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment