Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Off I Go

In a few short hours I leave for Melbourne and my first Stampin' Up! Convention. I am very excited. Can't wait to learn lots of Stampin' Up! stuff as well as shop in Melbourne and relax. I'm packed and ready to go. My swaps are done...I only managed about 60 in the end (some demo's make hundreds!). But I'm happy with how they turned out.

This is my swaps, all ready to go!


This is a sneak peak of the inside of a finished one. Obviously I haven't added photos of my own kids to the swaps, just have the square there ready for people to add their own photo.

I made little matchbook albums and if you stop by on Monday when I get back from Convention, I will be posting the template and instructions so you can make your own.

Have a great week everyone and I will be back next week with lots to share, I'm sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment