Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm Back

Well I am back from an amazing few days in Melbourne. The Stampin' Up! Convention was absolutely amazing. I loved every minute of it and I am now so inspired to get creating. I have big plans for my Stampin' Up! business so stay tuned to my blog and website for more info soon.


Now for any of you that are stopping by my blog because you received one of my matchbook album swaps, here is the download for the instructions for my matchbook album. Any problems with the link, let me know as I have never done a link like this before!

Everyone is welcome to use the instructions for their own personal use. This matchbook album is so verstaile and would make a great gift or just to have in your handbag!

I'll be back in the next few days to share some of the swaps I received with you...there are some absolutely amazing ones!

I will also share some convention highlights with you. We received lots of sneek peaks into new products from the new catalogue that will be released in September and I can't reveal any of them to you yet. However, I can tell you firstly that the new In Colours are amazing and secondly the stamp sets I've seen (just a few) are must have's! So you'll have to stay tuned for more info on them in the coming months.

Thanks for stopping by,

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma thanks for your lovely swap! Your link didnt work for me sorry. Prettyc ertain i can work ou thte details though
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link didn't work for me either....would love a copy of it though!!!

    ReplyDelete