Friday, May 6, 2011

A cute idea

Hi All,

I've been flat out getting my swaps ready for convention. In a few short days I fly out for the Stampin' Up! Convention in Melbourne and to say I'm excited is an understatement! I can't wait. I'm looking forward to learning lots of things from Stampin' Up! as well as shopping in Melbourne and having some "me" time!

Anyway, as I haven't made anything new to show you, I thought I'd share a link to Shelli Gardner's Blog. Shelli is the founder of Stampin' Up! and often has some great ideas on her blog. Go here to see some cute punch art bookmarks that she shared recently. These are adorable and very clever! I'll definitely be giving some of them a try when I get back from Melbourne.

Hope you enjoy. Happy Mothers Day to all the mums...hope you get very spoilt on Sunday.

I'm planning on taking my laptop to Melbourne so will try and share some photos etc while I'm at Convention.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment