Monday, May 23, 2011

More from Convention

Ok so as promised, I thought I'd share some photos of a few goodies I got from Convention. There were a lot of other things I received, but I can't share these with you as the are from the new IB&C that will be released in September and I am sworn to secrecy! However, there are a couple of things I can share with you.

Firstly, this is the convention bag that all attendee's received on arrival. This was filled with some of our goodies. It is very bright...it made it very easy to spot SU demo's out and about it Melbourne!

These are Stampin' Up! Shopping bags that I purchased at Momento Mall. I did buy several of these as I just loved them and not only will they come in very handy, they are also good for promoting Stampin' Up!


Last but not least, my absolute favourite item...my new Stampin' Up! Tote Bag. I purchased this at Momento Mall and they were in very high demand. It looks great, but is also so practical. It has lots of pockets and dividers to hold lots of things. I can't wait to use it at my next workshop!


The only other thing I haven't shareed as yet is the swaps I received. I just need to find some time to photograph them all, so I hope to do that in the next day or two and share them with you. There are some fabulous ones!

Well thats about it from me today. Have a good week and I'll be back in the next day or two.


No comments:

Post a Comment